Colosseum of Despair is the third PvE mode where player uses Battle Points (BP) that recharge at a rate of 1 per 3 minutes. In the Colosseum, players will be assigned with a NPC to provide support to your team.
All Colosseum of Despair Matches are played under Sunny Weather, which decreases all players (including opponents) action speed by 30%Colosseum of Despair can broadly be classified under 2 main categories:
- Game cost 10 BP per entry
- Starting from Floor 1, all the way up till 60
- Elizabeth will be assigned to your team, providing forward position support
- (Historical note: Colosseum of Despair Season 1 support was Scarlet)
- Elizabeth does not apply her Ace effect to your team
- Each win rewards you with a fixed amount of GP (along with EXP and gold) shown below:
- 01F - 20F: 2
- 21F - 40F: 3
- 41F - 50F: 4
- 41F - 50F: 5
- Occasionally after finishing a floor, you will encounter a Champion next round
- The first Champion you meet will always be Lv. 1 after weekly reset
- When you win against a Champion, the Champion's level will increase randomly by 4 to 6
- When you lose against a Champion, the Champion's level will decrease randomly by 6 to 8
- You won't go up a floor even if you win against a Champion
- The Champion's level won't go down even if you reset Colosseum.
- The Champion's level will reset when the weekly season is over
- Metatron will be assigned to your team, providing backline position support
- (Historical note: Colosseum of Despair Season 1 support was Khirel)
- Metatron does not apply her Ace effect to your team
- Champions are categorized under mono-attribute team
- Each win rewards you 5 GP (along with EXP and gold) and a random 3-Star player or Elizabeth herself (5-Star)
- This Elizabeth cannot be used to Special Train other players.
- Champion you meet regardless on the current floor you are at, does not affect the Champion's level, e.g. referring to the screenshot (top-right)
- Current Floor 6, with "Champion Lv. 24" above the "Start Game" button
- This means the next champion you encounter will be graded as level 24 champion
Ranking and RewardsEdit
Colosseum of Despair is the third game mode where player use Battle Points (known as BP) that recharge at a rate of 1 per 3 minutes. In the Colosseum, the player will fight against AI Teams which become increasingly difficult to beat.
There are Three types of matches available in the Colosseum:
- Normal matches grant you Scarlet, a 4-star Whirlwind striker as a support player. The enemy team has three points in each of their skills. The opponent team's ace effect will always grant them bonus stats, giving them massive HP pools in addition to boosted offensive and defensive capabilities. Victory earns you 2-5 Glory Points and some gold/exp per match depends on Game Number.
- Champion matches give you a 7-star Khirel as a support player. He comes with all his skills maxed regardless of his level, but the opponent team will also enter the match with all their skills maxed out. Victory in a champion match earns the player five Glory Points and a 3-star player (occasionally Scarlet). Champion matches appear at random and will disappear once the player loses in that match.
- Champion matches against Gatekeepers,you still get 7-star Khirel as your support player. He comes with all his skills maxed regardless of his level, Opponent team consist of Gatekeeper and material cards(Swirlies,Penguins and Elementals) Gatekeepers matches are really tough and hard to win as gatekeepers team ability extremly high,Gatekeepers match is really rare to encounter and winning the match grants player 5 GP and random Gatekeeper.
Game No. 1 ~ 10 2GP
Game No. 11~ 20 3GP
The Colosseum has a ranking system. At end of each week, players will get a reward for their rank: they will be granted crystals, the amount of which depends on their rank.